1. Gardening can reduce your risk of stroke.
2. Gardening burns calories as it is considered moderate to high-intensity exercise.
3. Heavy gardening is not only helpful in weight maintenance but also in reducing the risk of heart disease and other life threatening diseases.
5. Gardening is a stress buster.
6. Being surrounded by flowers improves one’s health because flowers are a natural and healthful moderator of moods and have an immediate impact on happiness, a long term positive effects on mood, and make for more intimate connections between individuals
7. Gardening is a way of making meaning out of our lives because being in the garden and feeling a profound connection to the land affords us the opportunity to focus on beauty and inspires us to experience feelings of awe, gratitude, and abundance.
Sorry, there are no products in this collection.